Airport Outfit

2:37:00 am

Hello みんあーさん!\(≧∇≦)/  おげんきですか?


It's been a while, i believe. I finally got my laptop back from the hospital. haha.. I really missed my laptop to update my blog, read your blog, and reply your sweet comment. :) BUT! When my laptop was not around with me, i update my instagram with some photos. Have you follow my instagram yet? Follow me if you haven't! ha-ha.


Oh well....since i can update my blog, i won't waste time to update my blog -it's my outfit when i took off to Japan last April, yep-yep, it's my airport outfit.



If you read the articel in Dskon.com featuring me HERE, you will see my airport outfit choices. I basically go for simple outfit because i want to feel comfortable in the plane. You can't move freely so comfy outfit will help you feel better.

What i chose that time was a denim top, a outerwear (it's a must because the plane was so cold), pants, backpack, and a pair of boots. As for accessories, i didn't wear much -just watch and necklace i usually wear everywhere i go.

One more tips:
Don't use too much make-up if your journey take hours in the plane. It's a big NO-NO!




Outfit details:




What i wear:
GAUDI denim top | Guess denim | Backpack from Spain
Outerwear from Mangga Dua | Payless Boots



Don't forget to hype me here:




See you next time!


xoxo
Anastasia G

credit:
photographer: Stephany F. Goenawan
edited by me

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. love your outwearrrrr so much!xx

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your airport outfit is such a darling!!!

    just read about your Japan post tips and tricks!
    very useful.. good job! :)

    and you and your sisters look so much alike... haha
    bagaikan pinang dibelah dua benerann

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog and great look!
    found you on lookbook.nu

    following you now via bloglovin.
    check out my blog, too :)

    i also have a giveaway at the moment - you can win a steve madden bag in neon green!
    http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/05/giveaway-stylefruits.html

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. kereeeeeeeeen...from hair to toe:))love it...
    tampilannya terkesan casual santai tapi tetepmanis bangettt:))
    ohh ya, kamu pernah ke Banjarmasin???

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah kawaii ..
    santai di airport tp tetep stylish ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. As traveling makes you feel good if it is planned and managed accordingly, Enjoy the journey and feel free to travel around the world.. thus, it is good to beforehand book hotels to live in and parking spaces to make your car secure such as valet parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look nice in your AIRPORT OUTFIT. It suits you really well. valet parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  8. It suites you quite well, its really nice to see someone enjoying their travels this much. gatwick parking south terminal

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°