Autumn Trip 2015 - Kinugawa Onsen

7:17:00 pm

Hello from Japan! Long time no see~



Shoes: Charles & Keith

This time I'm going to share my short autumn gateway to Kinugawa Onsen, and my side trip to Nikko. Lately I seemed to post about my trip journal rather than fashion-related-stuff, but it's okay. This trip is a 2 days 1 night trip, as I spent my first day at Nikko.


This couple took their sweet time walking and snapping pictures of the momiji and I didn't have any patience left, so I took pictures with them inside of my frame instead.



I went to Shinkyo bridge, Toshogu shrine; but it was under maintenance, Futarasan Shrine, and Tomozawa Imperial Villa. I actually wanted to go to Lake Chuzenji and Ryuzu waterfall, but since it's passed their peak season, the turist information center didn't recommend me to go there. I also supposed to go to Kangmangafuchi Abyss and Botanical garden since it's supposed to be near Tomozawa Imperial Villa, but i couldn't find the way there by walking. In the end, I run out of time and need to catch the train to go to Kinugawa onsen. Well, there always next time. ;)








 And the Tomazawa Imperial Villa....








 

I only ate dinner and have a good rest on the hotel that night, as I prepared myself to get up at 6.30 in the morning to enjoy myself in their open air onsen, before had a breakfast. It was a beautiful onsen, but I didn't expect a lot of ladies was there when I opened the door.

The genkan of my hotel room. It's spacious enough for 3 people, and I'm alone. It's even bigger than my apartment in Tokyo.

The room set up

My breakfast

And my dessert.

This is the scenery from my hotel room's window ^^

I checked out the hotel early that day to go to the trick art museum they have there. The satff was kind enough to help me take pictures since I was alone. It's not a big place, so 1 hour is enough time to spend there taking pictures (and even help me with pose recommendation).






Even though it's passed their peak season, I still got my hand on some of momiji's pictures :)










It was a fun trip! Some of my friends was shocked when they know I went there alone, but for me, it's a common thing to do. Since it's impossible to always go with family or friends due to different taste and schedule, I think it's better to be brave and explore as much as you want when you're young! :) So when you think you need a gateaway, it's always a fine choice to go explore the world alone ;)


See you next time!



The view from the train

my attempt to snap momiji pictures with polaroid




xoxo
Anastasia

 

credit:
photos are taken by me (and the trick museum's staff) with Sony alpha 5000

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°